Vodovod.info - the journal of water supply and sewerage publishes peer-reviewed scientific and technical, review, and practical papers dealing with research and development in water supply and sewerage, in both cases technology and management.
Aims & Scope
The journal provides a forum for academics and professionals to share the latest developments and advances in knowledge and practice of water supply and sewerage. It aims to foster the exchange of ideas on a range of important subjects and to provide stimulus for research and the further development.
The journal's scope includes:
- water resources management: source water quality, quantity, protection,
- hydraulics of water and sewerage systems,
- water and waste water treatment processes,
- modelling of source waters, treatment technologies, distribution and sewerage systems,
- applied methods to characterize water and waste water quality
- distribution and sewerage systems, water leakage, ballast water,
- water system management and policy: legislation, economics, public relations, crisis management
- public health, risk assessment, regulations and standards
- water and reuse
Water Supply and Sewerage Journal
Czech, Slovak and English
- assoc. prof. Tomáš Kučera, Brno University of Technology - editor in chief
- Marek Coufal, Ph.D., Vodohospodářský rozvoj a výstavba, a.s.
- Pavel Dvořák, Ph.D., Brněnské vodárny a kanalizace, a.s.
- Stanislav Malaník, Ph.D., Euroarmatúry, s.r.o.
- Miroslav Svoboda, Ph.D., Vodárenská akciová společnost, a.s.
- assoc. prof. Ladislav Tuhovčák, Vysoké učení technické v Brně
Journal has been index in